On Sept 27028, marcus evans will host the 3rd Edition: Design Thinking for Banks & Financial Services Conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan in New York. Join your peers and master an array of innovation methodologies to drive the development of disruptive services while forging deeper user relationships. At this 3rd installment, you will learn to generate a seamless experience by eliminating friction and pain points along the customer journey.
Take Away with Practical Insights That Will Allow You To:
- Discover ways that companies are approaching and employing design thinking, lean start-up, and agile methodologies and disciplines across the enterprise with S. Bank and Wells Fargo Advisors
- Create a security ecosystem to provide a seamless experience to end users with TD Bank
- Establish a sound human-centric culture and develop meaningful innovation through analyzing emerging value systems with JP Morgan Chase and Northern Trust
- Build a culture of research and insights through delivering disruptive change to an organization and its product via the democratization of the research process with PayPal
- Instill performance expectations and build appropriate skill sets to achieve a concrete customer experience mindset with MasterCard
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Stephanie Hammes-Betti, Senior Vice President, Innovation Design, S. Bank
- Melora Zaner, Head of Mobile Design & UX, Digital’ Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Jon Day, Senior Director, Digital Experience, CIBC
- Lauren Palmer, Senior Director, User Experience Research, PayPal
- Joy Slabaugh-Hamilton, Head of Advisor Services, Vanguard
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.