The Chief Innovation Officer Summit is returning to London on October 22nd and 23rd with a bigger and better line-up to examine how brands can innovate efficiently.
This summit will delve into the biggest challenges facing innovation professionals today through interactive panel sessions, open discussions, and keynote presentations.
Explore questions such as:
- How can an organization develop new products and services quickly to keep pace with the market while maintaining the quality and values they subscribe to?
- Do innovation departments need a defined structure with KPIs in order to thrive?
Confirmed speakers for the 2015 agenda include:
– Director, Creative Strategy, Yahoo
– SVP, Product, Mindjet
– Director, Design, McLaren
– Director, Corporate Strategy & Innovation, Royal Mail
– SVP, Digital, BBC
– Head of Innovation, William Hill
– Head of Design Innovation, Philips
Check out the full agenda: http://bit.ly/1iM6Oza
To register visit: http://bit.ly/1MpYmzg
Save 20% on all 2-day passes using discount code: MISC20
For more information regarding the Summit, contact Asad Daud on +44 207 193 1512 or [email protected]